Dr. Daniel McGrath is Medical Director of McGrath Medical, one of the largest and most prominent hair restoration practices in Texas with offices in Austin, Dallas and Houston. He is a member of the ABHRS, the only certification program recognized by the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery. He is one of less than 200 hair replacement surgeons around the world to have achieved this level of expertise in hair restoration surgery.
A graduate of Nova Southern University with a Doctor of Osteopathy degree, he performed his General Surgery Residency at Botsford General Hospital before entering into private practice.
Suffering from male pattern hair loss since his mid twenties Dr. McGrath underwent hair restoration surgery and was so impressed with the results and current techniques that he began a year long Hair Transplantation Fellowship under the tutelage of some of the worlds leading surgeons. Less than 20 hair surgeons worldwide have dedicated the time and energy to refine their skills through a fellowship program.
Today, Dr. McGrath has dedicated a significant part of his practice to hair restoration surgery for both men and women. Dr. McGrath also performs the specialized techniques of eyebrow and eyelash hair transplantation.
- Diplomate, American Osteopathic Board of Family Practice,
- National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners
- Hair Transplantation Fellowship, Ziering Medical, Newport Beach, California
- Residency, General Surgery, Botsford General Hospital, Farmington Hills, Michigan
- Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine, Nova Southeastern University
- Bachelor’s Degree, Florida State University
- International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
- American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery
- American Academy of Hair Restoration Surgeons
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- American Medical Association
- American College of Osteopathic Surgeons
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery